Have you made it through the last market correction? In your favorite coin’s subreddit was there widespread panic? How many times were the questions asked, “Why are we plummeting? Should I sell now? Why us!!!!?” I truly believe you can tell a lot about a coin based off the community that supports that coin. Sure, it’s easy to stay positive when your candle is in the green but the true test is given during a huge market correction. If you know your coin has a solid future, there aren’t so many posts about abandoning ship but rather support in riding out the correction and buying more at the dip because there is a shared feeling by members that greener pastures are up ahead. This epitomizes DeepOnion which will be one of the most popular coins in 2018.
DeepOnion is not only a leader in innovation for privacy coins but also provides an unrivaled excellence in acclimating new members into the community. This does two things: 1) It makes onion holders feel like they are part of a team which is invaluable during market corrections and 2) It teaches new onion holders about the product so they are not only knowledgeable but have a true belief in the future of the coin. You may be asking yourself, how does DeepOnion do this?
- Moderators- The forum moderators do a superb job of answering any questions new members might have, running contests and other promotions, and making sure the forum talk is productive for the future of the coin. They are very active in the community and are there to help at any time!
- Bounties- These are tasks that members can do to earn more onions. This includes making videos, writing articles, and translating documents which all allow onion holders to get more involved with the community. The video tutorials are a priceless tool for new members of the community.
- Live Q&A Sessions- Moderators host a live Q&A where they field questions from community members. Prizes can be won and this event is very helpful for new members.
- VoteCentral- This will be a new feature for 2018 which will allow onion holders to vote on the future developments and path of DeepOnion. This gives the community a voice which will truly make it decentralized.
- AirDrops- DeepOnion did not have an ICO but rather decided on 40 weeks of airdrops to coin holders that met a set of basic requirements. This gives coin holders the incentive to continue holding their onions because the amount received is derived from the amount of onions in the member’s wallet. It takes time to meet these requirements which weeds out people who are not interested in learning about the coin and becoming part of the team.
If you are tired of coins that seem to have no direction and no communication from developers, I would highly recommend you to check out DeepOnion. The roadmap for 2018 is full of new innovations that promise to make DeepOnion a leader in the anonymous cryptocurrencies.
If you would like to visit DeepOnion’s thriving community please click on the forum link below:
DeepOnion makes anonymous untraceable cryptocurrency transactions. Your anonymity guaranteed.deeponion.org
To purchase DeepOnion and join our team please visit:
The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, ZCash, DigitalNote…www.kucoin.com